Helping Chronic Pain Patients is Our Passion
At Headache Relief Alternatives, our integrated approach combines time tested clinical techniques, advanced FDA approved technology, sports rehab techniques, alternative therapies, and nutritional information to support your whole body health. We put our philosophy to practice with every patient, providing you with the quality care you deserve in a relaxing treatment environment.
Dr. Allen Sprinkle and his staff provide a wide range of services to patients throughout the DFW Metroplex, giving them renewed hope to regain their lives after months or years of chronic head, new or neck pain.
- TruDenta® Headache Relief
- Disclusion Time Reduction Therapy -Computer Guided TMD Therapy
- TMJ-TMD Prevention and Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- On Time Appointments
He and his team provide the same care and concern for patients they would for a close friend or family member. Their core philosophy, is patient-centered care, making sure patient's needs are met, concerns addressed, and questions answered.
As a Center for Neural Therapy, DTR trained practice, Dr. Sprinkle and his team, offer specialized care for head, neck, and TMJ pain from improper dental forces which can be the cause of tinnitus (ringing of the ears), vertigo, and other painful symptoms.
Because sleep plays a critical role in the healing process, Dr. Sprinkle uses his training in sleep medicine and obstructive sleep apnea, to help people experience healthy and restorative sleep patterns.
Dr. Sprinkle is also trained in Neural Therapy and Prolotherapy. His alternative approaches for treating chronic pain and Trigeminal Neuralgia have attracted the attention of physicians, dentists, and patients around the world. Because of his noninvasive, non pharmacological techniques in dealing with this condition, Dr. Sprinkle was a featured speaker at the 2006 National Trigeminal Neuralgia Association meeting in Orlando
We Are Dedicated To:
- Uncovering the correct diagnosis, creating a treatment plan that meets your needs, and making sure you are involved and comfortable during every phase of treatment.
- Helping educate you regarding all aspects of your health, and providing referrals to specialists on an as needed basis.
- Working within your budget, insurance coverages, and providing written estimates for treatments before procedures are started.
Call us today! at our Arlington office to schedule a consultation and learn more about your options to enjoy a life free of pain.